Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Available in a beautiful range of colors.|
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
When you see this symbol on our site or in advertisements it is a Jerry's Artarama special exclusive brand. The Jerry's Artarama brands offer quality, exceptional performance and value. All Jerry's Artarama Exclusive brands come with a guaranteed 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
|SAVE UP TO 61% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $12.81 off List|
|(Sale Ends 04/03/2016)|
A Jerry's Exclusive! Germany's Finest Artists' Watercolors!
Named after the seminal year in which Dr. Fr. Schoenfeld developed the formula for permanently moist watercolors, LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors are a truly premium paint both steeped in tradition and improved through research and innovation. The finest classical and modern artists' pigments are combined with gum arabic, dextrins, and special glucose derivatives to produce a paint with vivid color intensity as well as superior dilution and coverage. Available in half pans, whole pans, and 24ml tubes, LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors are among the finest artists' grade paints offered today. With over 145 years of experience and development, LUKAS delivers a product that is luminous and professional: qualities you can harness for yourself in your paintings!
- Pronounced Color Intensity - Vibrant color intensity and superior transparency distinguish LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors from lesser contenders. Utilizing the finest pigments in the highest possible concentration allows LUKAS to create a watercolor with outstanding gradient characteristics from the purest pigment to the most delicate of washes.
- Extraordinary Brilliance - Even the most demanding of artists will be impressed by the exceptional brilliance and the superb mixing ability of LUKAS 1862 Aquarell Watercolors. Of the 70 colors available, a generous 48 are one-pigment shades, allowing for vivid luminosity and clean, true-to-life color mixing.
- Highest Possible Light Fastness - All of the classical and modern pigments used in LUKAS 1862 Aquarell Watercolors conform to the highest possible light fastness rating. None of the pigments fall below a 6 to 7 on the international, standardized 8-step blue wool scale; a quality designed to ensure the long-lasting permanence of your valuable artwork.
- Superior Color Lifting - The exclusive blend of wetting agents in LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors provides them with a "permanently moist" consistency. Not only does this consistently lend a regenerative quality to the paints, allowing them to be easily re-wetted if dry, it also makes for improved color-lifting capabilities; the ease of which can eliminate the need to "scrub" your brushes into the pans, thereby extending the life of expensive brushes.
LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors Leaflet and Color Chart.
- Limitless Options - With a stunning 70-color spectrum all available in half pans, whole pans, and 24ml tubes, you are sure to find the watercolor paint right for you. Bring the vivid brilliance of LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Watercolors into your paintings and watch your artwork come to life!
January Price Drop Special!
LUKAS Aquarell 1862 Artists' Watercolor
SAVE an EXTRA 25% Off Already discounted Sale prices
*Hurry!! Special price drop only valid thru 1/31/16