Canson XL Student Drawing Paper Pads
Click to Magnify, Double Click to Zoom
|Other Views - Click on Images to Change View|
|Recycled Drawing Pad|
|Recycled Sketch Pad|
|Mixed Media Pad|
|SAVE UP TO 51% OFF LIST|
|Save up to $19.36 off List|
|(Super Sale Ends 05/24/2015)|
High quality papers at low prices!
Canson believes that even students and beginner artists deserve to practice and work on a high quality surface without having to spend a fortune to buy it. Working together with art teachers and professors, they developed their new XL line to serve just that purpose! An abundance of excellent quality paper at an exceptional value, XL pads are designed to provide artists of every level with a variety of surfaces for all their artistic experiments!
- XL Sketch Pads - These value pads are excellent for the student or beginner artist looking for fine quality sketch paper for use with a variety of dry media. The medium-textured, 50lb (74gsm) white paper is great for sketching in graphite, charcoal, colored pencil and pen, and the surface is smudge-resistant and erases cleanly. Great for both studio and field use!
- XL Recycled Sketch Pads - Made from 100% recycled material, this quality sketch paper is both eco-friendly and kind on your wallet! With a medium-tooth surface that erases cleanly, these pads are great for sketching in media from charcoal and pastel to ink and graphite. 50lb (74gsm) white paper is available in pads of micro-perforated true size sheets.
- XL Drawing Pads - This high-performance 70lb (114gsm) drawing paper is designed to appeal to students looking to combine value with quality. With a smooth white surface that erases cleanly, these pads have micro-perforated true size sheets that can be removed cleanly from the pads, and the strong wire binding and 14-point cover will stand up to heavy use in virtually any dry media. Perfect for students or advanced artists from middle school to college and beyond!
- XL Recycled Drawing Pads - Make art that's kind to the environment with this 100% recycled drawing paper! The smooth finish of this 70lb (114gsm) paper is excellent for dry media techniques including charcoal, graphite, colored pencil, pen and ink, and more — and erases cleanly without smudging! The double wire binding, chipboard backing and heavyweight 14-point cover make for excellent durability.
- XL Recycled Bristol Pads - This versatile Bristol is eco-friendly, being made from 100% recycled material. With a double-sided surface — one side Smooth and one side Vellum — the same paper can be used for detailed drawing in graphite or ink on the Smooth side, or more expressive and textured works on the Vellum side. Available in fold over tape-bound pads of 25 sheets of 96lb (260gsm) Bristol, this paper is perfect for finished artwork by artists of any skill level!
- XL Mix Media Pads - The heavy sizing on this fine-textured paper makes it perfect for both wet and dry media, and the 98lb (160gsm) weight makes for a sturdy surface that can even take light collage! Use it for anything from drawings and designs to washes and even paintings in watercolors and acrylics. With 60 micro-perforated true size sheets in each wire-bound pad, you can create an entire body of work in just about any media you like!
- XL Watercolor Pads - This sturdy, durable watercolor paper is designed to stand up to repeated washes and all sorts of artistic experimentation! The cold-press 140lb (300gsm) paper has a toothy surface for a variety of techniques, and is perfect for watercolors, light acrylic washes, pastels, dry drawing media and more!
- XL Marker Pads - This semi-transparent, bright white paper is crafted to accept alcohol-based markers, solvent-based markers, pens and pencils. It is bleed-proof, acid-free and features an 18lb weight. These pads are tape-bound, for easy paper removal, and can be used for preliminary and final works of art.
|SAVE UP TO 51% OFF LIST||Save up to $19.36 off List||(Super Sale Ends 05/24/2015)|
Rollover for information
|32 items in this category.|