- Multi-media surface great for oil, acrylic and alkyd colors
- Medium weight natural linen canvas
- Special clear acrylic primer allows canvas surface to show through
- Medium tooth natural weave surface
- Back-stapled to allow for keying or re-stretching (keys included)
- Four paintable edges for frameless presentation
- Available in 3/4" and 1-1/2" depths
This linen is one of the few you'll find that will inspire you. It is made from a specially processed heavyweight linen that has a medium tooth with a good paint gripping texture and superb color elements creating a rich background for many unique painting effects. It is clear acrylic primed and will take acrylic colors, oil colors, caseins, alkyds and egg tempera. It will also make an excellent alternative to sanded pastel paper and it will enhance the value of finished paintings.