These quality brushes are impeccably crafted using Teijin fiber hair, considered one of the best in the world. This fiber closely parallels red sable in feel and look. It is the perfect answer for artists at all skill levels. For the professional traveling, they take lots of abuse and if lost are easily replaced at a modest cost. For students and serious amateurs on a budget, these brushes provide a luxury feel comparable to the finest brushes in the world.
The hair is fine yet firm, providing true strokes and perfect shape. Hair is hand cupped into anodized, plated, black seamless ferrules and attached to transparent red wood handles with super strong Dura-Last® lacquered finish and distinctive black dipped ends. Easily worth more than the retail and now you can purchase these, unconditionally guaranteed to meet with your complete satisfaction!
- Hand made and inspected
- Some styles available with short handles
- Provide for superb fine edges or split-proof points
- With super strong, smooth Dura lacquered handles
- Anodized plated matching black seamless ferrules
- Lovely balanced red wood handles with black tips
- Multi-filament Teijin fiber creates pure, responsive strokes
Long Handle Bright Set - Includes sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20.
Long Handle Filbert Set - Includes sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20.
Long Handle Round Set - Includes sizes 0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, and 20.
Short Handle Round Set - Includes sizes 00, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, and 12.
Short Handle Wash Set - Includes sizes ½", ¾" and 1".