2015 Strathmore Back to Class Contest
How to Enter the "2015 Winter Back To Class" Strathmore Contest!
Sponsored by Strathmore and JerrysArtarama.com
- To enter, please upload a picture of your artwork created using Strathmore to our official
JerrysArtarama.com Facebook Fan Page
- Follow the submission process on Facebook. Submissions must include a photo of your artwork and a testimonial about why you enjoy using Strathmore. Entries not meeting these requirements will be disqualified.
- One image may be entered per contestant. Only submissions made on the official Facebook contest page will be eligible – Contest valid from JerrysArtarama.com only
- Contest runs January 21st - February 26th, 2015
- Voting begins Friday, February 27th
- Winners announced Friday, March 6th
Watch VideosWhat do the Strathmore Series Numbers Mean?
About Strathmore Toned Sketch Paper
What Customers are Saying about Strathmore...
About Toned Sketch Paper Pads
"I use this paper for portraits and other drawings and I recommend it for drawing realistitic portraits."
- By Gina
"I do graphite portraits....I was anxious to try the new toned paper pads for a little variety. I bought both grey and tan and am so pleased. Not too much texture, I like detail work and need a rather smooth surface. Will really enjoy these!"
- By mamacita
About Bristol Pads
"The Strathmore 300 Bristol art paper has been around for years. It's quality is unmatched. I used it in college as a youngster. Now that I'm retired, I'm rediscovering the pleasure of using it for my art work. As an added bonus, it's still made in the USA. Can't ask for more."
- By raemarklin
Check Out These Fabulous Prizes!