The history of the Charvin color makers dates back to 1830, when they were the go-to supplier for some of the most famous artists of the time, including Cézanne, Bonnard, and Ambrogiani. Charvin artists' oil colors have long been recognized as one of Europe's premier paint lines, and they have now created a companion line of extra fine acrylic paints unparalleled by any other!
Official Entry Form & Entry Procedures Up to two paintings may be entered per contestant, and each painting may be represented by two separate images. The required first image must show the painting in its entirety from the front. The optional second image should show a detail view of the work, such as a close up of the paint texture or the focal point of the painting.
- Please name each image with the painting title and artist name.
- Works must be submitted as a digital image in JPG format only.
- PowerPoint format is not accepted.
- The image resolution should be no lower than 150 dpi and no higher than 300 dpi.
- The file size should not exceed 10MB (megabytes).
- You will receive e-mail confirmation once your work has been received.