See more details below
Turner Color Works, which was founded in Japan in 1946, supplies artists all over the world with unique, bright colors in a range of mediums.
Turner Concentrated Artists' Watercolors are a true professional paint, combining the finest pure pigments and gum arabic with the highest lightfast ratings and a superb transparency and flow-out.
Turner Acryl Gouache is fully pigmented, totally free of heavy metal pigments, most colors are totally light fast with the exception of their decorative ranges and fluorescent ranges.
Turner Design Gouache is considered as one of the world's premier opaque watercolors. Much of Turner's fame comes from this line of color used by New York textile designers, graphic designers and artists for over 50 years.
Official Entry Form & Entry Procedures Up to two paintings may be entered per contestant, and each painting may be represented by two separate images. The required first image must show the painting in its entirety from the front. The optional second image should show a detail view of the work, such as a closeup of the paint texture or the focal point of the painting.
- Please name each image with the painting title and artist name.
- Works must be submitted as a digital image in JPG format only.
- PowerPoint format is not accepted.
- The image resolution should be no lower than 150 dpi and no higher than 300 dpi.
- The file size should not exceed 10MB (megabytes).
- You will receive e-mail confirmation once your work has been received.