See more details below
SoHo Urban Artist is dedicated to bringing fine art materials to both amateur and professional artists the world over. From high quality oils, acrylics, and watercolors to colored pencils and pastels; studio easels and seating to canvas, palettes, brush cleaners and more, SoHo Urban Artist art supplies provide any artist with a thorough and well-rounded studio set-up at excellent savings. No matter the medium and no matter the skill level, every artist can benefit from the affordable, quality art materials provided by SoHo Urban Artist.
SoHo Urban Artist Oil Colors eliminate the need for student oils, providing first time artists and professional artists on a tight budget the use of "real" color with a buttery consistency, excellent pigment load and lightfast results. Glazing is no problem with these colors, and palette knife painting is quick and expressive, just as you would expect from far more costly brands.
Official Entry Form & Entry Procedures Up to two paintings may be entered per contestant, and each painting may be represented by two separate images. The required first image must show the painting in its entirety from the front. The optional second image should show a detail view of the work, such as a close-up of the paint texture or the focal point of the painting.
- Please name each image with the painting title and artist name.
- Works must be submitted as a digital image in JPG format only.
- PowerPoint format is not accepted.
- The image resolution should be no lower than 150 dpi and no higher than 300 dpi.
- The file size should not exceed 10MB (megabytes).
- You will receive e-mail confirmation once your work has been received.