EXTENDED! Enter by April 15, 2013
See more details below
Learn more about Charvin Fine & Extra-Fine Oil Colors
Learn more about Charvin Extra-Fine Acrylics
Up to two paintings may be entered per contestant, and each painting may be represented by two separate images. The required first image must show the painting in its entirety from the front. The optional second image should show a detail view of the work, such as a closeup of the paint texture or the focal point of the painting.
- Please name each image with the painting title and artist name.
- Works must be submitted as a digital image in JPG format only.
- PowerPoint format is not accepted.
- The image resolution should be no lower than 150 dpi and no higher than 300 dpi.
- The file size should not exceed 10MB (megabytes).
- You will receive e-mail confirmation once your work has been received.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: April 15, 2013
Open to all U.S. artists age 18 or older using any combination of Charvin Acrylic or Oil products. Work must be original, executed in 2012-13 and not previously used by Jerry's Artarama for any of its marketing materials. Entry in this contest establishes an agreement on the part of the artist to all rules and conditions outlined in the official rules and entry form, and is a contract permitting Jerry's to exhibit entries selected by the judging committee. Substitutions for entries sold or otherwise committed before acceptance are not allowed.