Blank Deckled Stationery Cards & Envelopes - Design & decorate your own cards
This stationery is the jewel of Italian paper making. Made on slow rotating mould machines and impeccably crafted out of the finest paper pulp in 260 gram weight folded cards and 120 gram weight envelopes. For card creations in a wide variety of media. Medioevalis are a complete range of elegant blank cards and envelopes, illustrating Fabriano's enduring tradition of timelessness and quality. Fabriano Medioevalis brings distinctive Italian style and grace to personalized invitations, greeting cards and announcements for all occasions. Perfect surface for pen, pencil, charcoal, pastel, light washes, stamping, rubbings, stenciling, printmaking, letterpress, and inkjet printing.
- Soft white mould-made paper with deckle edges
- Card weight is 260 gsm / Envelope weight is 120 gsm.
- Available In: Blank Cards, Envelopes & Box Sets of Both
- Distinctive Italian style
- Crafted in Italy by the Fabriano mill
- Luxurious soft feel
- Personalized invitations
- Greeting cards
- For all occasions
- Quick notes
- Heartfelt thank you