Professional Artist Andy Russell recommends Matisse ...
Matisse Acrylics have proven to be a pleasure to work with in so many ways. They are of the highest quality, richly pigmented and creamy smooth and perfect for the professional artist ... Read More
About Andy Russell
Born in Buffalo, New York in 1945, Andy has always had a love of art and for creating imaginative lands of well-being. As a boy, he often entertained the neighborhood kids with his clay model cities of unique architectural structures.
Finger-painting in kindergarten was his first and last encounter with formal art training and he still uses this technique today to smooth and blend paint. Even though he held such non-art related jobs as steel worker, life insurance salesman, field investigator, car rental manager, and electronic parts salesman, this could not stifle the passion and desire Andy had for pursuing his dream.
At about age thirty, having dabbled in various self-improvement techniques ... Read More
Since 1964, Matisse Derivan of Australia has been creating professional artists' acrylic color of international standard! Matisse acrylics are water-resistant, permanent, and totally flexible in both light, fluid applications and heavy impasto techniques. Excellent lightfast ratings also give these versatile acrylic lines a brilliance sure to stand the test of time!
- Professional artists' acrylic color of international standard
- Proud tradition of exceptional color quality since 1964
- Water-resistant, permanent, and totally flexible
- Flow formula has low viscocity for light, fluid applications
- Structure formula has high viscocity for heavy impasto techniques
- Excellent lightfast ratings for brilliance that stands the test of time
- Wide range of mediums enhances standard acrylic application
- Chemical know-how paired with cutting-edge technology
Try these featured Matisse Acrylics at extra low prices
Try these featured Matisse Mediums at extra low prices