Up to two works may be entered per contestant, and each work may be represented by two separate images. The required first image must show the piece in its entirety from the front. The optional second image should show a detail view of the work, such as a closeup of texture or the focal point of the piece.
We would love to get your recommendation. In the "Statement of Recommendation" box located on the contest entry form, please explain why you enjoyed using SoHo products and why you would recommend them to others.
- Please name each image with the title and artist name.
- Works must be submitted as a digital image in JPG format only.
- PowerPoint format is not accepted.
- The image resolution should be no lower than 150 dpi and no higher than 300 dpi.
- The file size should not exceed 10MB (megabytes).
- You will receive e-mail confirmation once your work has been received.
CONTEST HAS ENDED- Check back soon for winners!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: July 31, 2011
Open to all U.S. artists age 18 or older using any combination of SoHo Colored Pencil products. Work must be original, executed in 2010-11 and not previously used by Jerry's Artarama for any of its marketing materials. Entry in this contest establishes an agreement on the part of the artist to all rules and conditions outlined in the official rules and entry form, and is a contract permitting Jerry's to exhibit entries selected by the judging committee. Substitutions for entries sold or otherwise committed before acceptance are not allowed.